SMO- Social Media Optimization
Social Media Optimization – Social Media Optimization, i.e. SMO is a technique used to promote your business using social media sites such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Tumblr in order to increase awareness of their brand organically. Search engine optimization is mainly used by local businesses to promote them and provide maximum accessibility to your users. It can also be about optimizing a website and its content to encourage more users to use and share a link to the website, social media, and networking sites in order to increase website visibility and online presence. Get your own website in your own budget by the best web development company in Jaipur.
SEO-Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization – Search engine optimization i.e. SEO is a technique used to optimize your website in order to increase organic traffic from different search engines to your website and thus increase the ranking of a website or web page in the search results by the search engine using the keywords in it. In other words, SEO is the way to increase your visibility online while saving marketing time and costs. According to research, there are approx. 100 billion searches every month. Reference is also made to improving unpaid results and excludes direct traffic and the purchase of paid placement. Contact the best SEO company in Jaipur to know more about SEO for your business.
Below are some of the other differences between the SEO and SMO:
- In the SMO technique, coding and tag are not that important; it requires visual attention to have a huge impact. While in SEO technique, we use header, title tag, image title, bold text, and keyword in order to rank higher in search engines.
- In the SMO technique, headlines and headlines are more important in attracting attention and getting users to click. While in SEO technique, the title tag tells the search engine what a page is.
- In the SMO technique, the quality of the content is important to capture the reader’s attention. While in the SMO technique, the quality of the content is important to rank well.
- SMO is the offsite optimization technique. While SEO is the on-site optimization technique.
- SMO can be done using microblogging, social networking, video promotion, RSS promotion. While SEO can be done by finding the relevant keywords, creating the optimization page, making the website accessible, and building the relevant links.
- SMO is all about the content. While SEO is all about the structure of your site.
- In SMO, analytics is important to know what type of content is of the most interest. While in SEO, analysis is important to know what changes impacted the content, whether negative or positive.