Microsoft office 2016 is made in such a way that you will have the same experience whether you are using it on desktop, smartphone or tablet. It will assist you to complete any task simply and it does not matter whether you are in the classroom, commuting or at house, you will be able to complete your task quickly and simply just by following simple steps. You can share documents in PowerPoint, Word and Excel with new share option in the Ribbon and in the case of any error with the software, one can avail live tech support from Microsoft office support. If you want to ask more information about MS office 2016, you should call Microsoft office 2016 tech support team to get right information.
Users can view simply who has the access to the particular document and who is presently working on the document. One can change the access authorizations for any document. Another surprising thing with MS office 2016 is that OneNote and shared notepads lets you gather any information including photos, videos and drawings at a centralized area and sync updates with others. You can do this just by creating a link under the share Menu of your notebook so that others can view or edit it simply. Online Microsoft office 2016 technical support team is ready to help anytime for any issue, whenever you call.
If you new version MS office 2013 and want to update it to office 2016, you should follow mentioned given steps to move MS office 2016: –
- Firstly, you need to go to the Microsoft Account page. Log into your account. If you are previously signed in and move on to the 4th step.
- Secondly, you need to enter your email address and click “Next” button.
- Thirdly, you need to enter your password and click “Next” button.
- Click service and subscription tab in the blue bar near the top of the page. Your new version of office will be listed here. If you get any difficulty, you must call at toll free Microsoft office 2016 support number 1-844-200-0209 for instant help.
- Now, click “Install office button under office 2016 is now available option.
- Now, click “Install” button. This option is on the left side of the page. It will download office 2016 to your computer system.
- Make double tap to office install file. You can find out for it into your computer’s default downloads folder.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation procedure to get completed. Once the installation is complete and successfully, MS office 2013 will be updated to the new 2016 version. If you have any technical problem, you must call at toll free MS office 2016 tech support phone number 1-844-200-0209 for immediate results.