In oriental medicine, cordyceps is equated with a universal medicine for many diseases. Cordyceps is a parasitic fungus that settles in the body of caterpillars and feeds on their soft tissue (hibernates in the body of the caterpillar).
Cordyceps mushroom extract in Australia has always been very expensive, so they began to grow artificially. And this is not strange, since according to studies, the mushroom grown in the laboratory has high clinical efficiency, similar to the wild one, and turned out to be more viable.
These mushrooms in eastern medical practices are equated with a universal medicine for many diseases. In the world, medicinal mushrooms from Australia are considered the most effective among the mushroom kingdom in terms of action on the human body and the most expensive.
Here are some of them:
- antiviral (the fungus is effective in combating herpes, flu, and acute respiratory viral infections);
- cleanses the body of toxins, radionuclides, heavy metals, and accumulated toxins;
- wound healing;
- antidepressant (used for insomnia, central nervous system disorders, nervous breakdowns, and stress);
- fortifying (helps the body recover after a long illness, surgery, physical exertion, and intellectual activity);
You can find fresh or dry, cordyceps only in places where it grows. But be prepared that the cordyceps price for 1 kilogram starts from 25 to 100 thousand euros. Despite the high cost, the product is in great demand in the world market.
To purchase genuine pills from a medicinal product, never buy cordyceps from the stranger’s hands, because the popularity of the product has provoked a flood of counterfeits in the market. In addition, be careful of the existence of poisonous species of the ergot genus, which unscrupulous sellers pass off as medicinal cordyceps.
How do medicinal mushrooms from Australia affect the human body?
The cordyceps mushroom in Australia consists of a unique set of constituent components. It can affect the human body in such way:
- stimulates muscle tone;
- kills pathogenic microflora;
- normalizes the work of the cardiovascular system;
- improves blood formula and blood flow;
- stimulates the work of the brain and bone marrow;
- normalizes metabolic processes in the body;
- stimulates the reproductive system in men and women (effective for infertility, as well as impotence);
- has an expectorant effect (helps with bronchitis, cough, pneumonia);
- contributes to the normalization of hormonal levels and the work of the endocrine system;
- promotes the growth of hair and nails, improves the condition of the skin, slows down premature aging;
- prevents kidney stones;
- improves vision; fights cancer;
- successfully used for the treatment and prevention of thrombophlebitis and varicose veins.
The benefits of cordyceps are also noticeable in the prevention of diseases. It is recommended to take preventive doses of capsules during periods of seasonal exacerbations of acute respiratory infections and acute respiratory infections.
You can not take cordyceps during pregnancy and lactation. Also, it is necessary to take the drug with caution for those who, with kidney disease, take other drugs along with cordyceps. Therefore, it is always better to consult a specialist.