Medical studies for students from all over the world are now much easier. Students around the world can enroll directly in Russian medical universities without any entrance exams. The rest of the cost is subsidized by the Russian government, so study MBBS in Russia is a good option for Indian students. The average annual cost of study MBBS in Russia is around 2.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs in INR. All the top medical universities in Russia are listed in the MCI (Medical Council of India) and the WHO (World Health Organization) under the international universities.
Therefore, applicants can obtain an authorized MBBS degree upon completion of the program. All institutions provide a high-quality medical education along with practical or theoretical knowledge. The right accommodation can be a big headache for students from different corners of the world. On the other hand in Russia, the students should have no complaint because all the Russian universities provide them with fully furnished accommodation on the campus of the university.
All hostel rooms have 24/7 electricity, water supply, air conditioning, study room, library, laundry room, bathroom, and kitchen, etc. The native and international MBBS students also receive medical education and medical insurance. During the course, students are trained for the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test. All MBBS courses are taught in the English language as well as the Russian language during theoretical and practical classes. The international students can choose any of their referenceable and comfortable language as per their choice.
Benefits in Study MBBS in Russia
- Direct admission
- No entrance exam
- Easy admission process
- Low course fee
- Subsidized course fee
- High European-style living standard
- Worldwide degree
- Availability of Indian canteen
- Outstanding result in MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test
- 100 percent visa guarantee
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Russia from Russian Universities
- Applicants must complete a 17 years of age to study before being admitted to any of the Russian universities like Kazan State Medical University.
- They must obtain 50 percent of marks in their 12th standard exam with an ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) or CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) or any other equivalent and the science stream with the specifications of the PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- International students must qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) to be eligible for direct admission to medical universities.